Show your menus
Culini provides custom web-based software that lets you easily manage all your menu items online. No need to mess with PDFs or expensive office software. Simply login to Culini, make your adjustments and updates, and get on with managing your restaurant.
Culini lets you mix and match your menus and menu items. Have an item that you want in several menus? Don't repeat your work! Culini lets you re-use items and menu sections you've already used elsewhere. This saves you time and keeps your menus consistent.
Culini prides itself on its flexibility. You can make a simple dinner menu with your basic items listed, or you can use the exact same software to create a weekly specials menu. No extra software to learn, no complicated configuration, just your menus the way you want them.
- Multiple Menus
- Reusable items and sections
- Active and Inactive menu status
- Images for all Menus, Sections, and Items
- Multiple prices for items
- Custom descriptions for everything
- Convenient search to find items
Culini has many themes that are specifically designed to fit any type of restaurant. Whether you want a classic clean layout, or a new web 2.0 look, Culini has you covered. With this many themes to choose from, you'll be sure your restaurant will be unique in its presentation.
Customized Color Palette
Every one of Culini's themes comes with a fully customizable color scheme. Choose from over 16.7 million colors for all the colors of your site. Culini is built to make sure your site fits your logo and your brand.
Works with every browser
All of Culini's themes look great in every browser. We have made sure all our themes meet web standards and will be viewable by everyone including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, iPhone, Blackberry, and many others.
- Every Culini account gets free themes
- Different page layout with each theme
- All themes look great across any browser
- Customizable every color on your site
- Sharp modern look to your site
- Continually developed
- Easy to manage and change between themes
- Premium themes available
Display your food with style
Culini is very friendly with photos. Upload photos to your site's gallery and show your food to the world. Your customers will love seeing all your photography and great images of your delicious food.
Culini works with some excellent stock photographers to get great hi-res images of great restaurants. Culini makes these images available for you to use on your site. Many of Culini's themes come with stock photography ready to go.
Images for your menu
Culini even lets you attach an image to any menu, section, or menu item. Your customers will see the images of your food from anywhere in the world. Culini lets you express your food in a whole new way.
- A full gallery available to host images
- Unlimited storage for every account
- Culini automatically resizes images for faster loading
- Reusable images for blog and custom pages
- Free stock photography to use with your site
- Attach an image to any menu, section, or item
Brand your site
Culini lets you upload a custom logo to your website, which is displayed on every page load. Culini even optimizes the file size to make sure your logo looks great, and loads fast when your customers visit.
Your site, your look
Need your background to match your logo? No problem. Culini handles specific colors with style. Simply select a theme and adjust the colors to your liking. Want to try a different layout? No problem, Culini remembers the colors that represent your brand and will apply them to any layout you want to try.
Centralize your online brand
With so many services available online for social networking it can be mind boggling for restaurants to get involved. Culini is here to help. With connections to Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, OpenTable and more, you can rest assured your online brand is shining.
- Easily upload your logo to your site
- Fully customizable color palette to match your colors
- Use your own domain on premium accounts
- Link to your sites on today's top social networks
- Themes providing just the look you're putting forward
Keep your customers updated
Culini offers a public blogging platform that lets you get in touch with your customers. Have a big event coming up? Let them know easily and consistently through your news section that comes standard on all Culini sites.
Express yourself properly
Culini uses a powerful text entry interface that lets you make your blog post look exactly how you want. The Culini blog engine uses the same software as Wordpress, Oracle, Apple and many others. Full HTML access to express yourself exactly how you like.
Really Simple Syndication
RSS feeds of all your news come standard with every Culini site. All your news and update will be available to customers visiting your site and subscribing to your feed. Your updates will be searchable by engines such as Google, Yahoo, Technorati and others.
- Powerful blogging software
- Full HTML code input acceptance
- Accepts embedding images
- WYSIWYG Blog editor
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
State of the art security
Culini makes nightly backups of all your data to make sure no data is lost. Access to your account is secured with the best of authentication technology. You can rest assured you're the only one accessing your data, and that data is stored securely.
Export your data
There are plenty of occasions where you would like the chance to personally make backups of your data, but also have a local copy of all your account's information. Culini understands that need and provides an easy export process that lets you download your sensitive data.
Culini is housed in several geographically diverse hosting locations with restricted physical access. Even if a tornado hits the server while a hacker was trying to break in, chances are, your site and your data is safe.
- Easy export of your site's data into a convenient format
- State of the art software security
- Authorize.net and Verisign approved billing system
- Daily database backups of your content
- Secure login system ensuring account privacy
- Safe geographically diverse webhosting
- Proper coding procedures safeguarding against hackers
Share your accolades
Culini has a special section dedicated to sharing reviews of your site from different publications. You can fully represent yourself with all the praise no matter what source. Upload an image, link to the article, and let the world know how you've fared in the eyes of others.
Connect to Yelp
Yelp has become one of the standard sources for restaurant reviews. Culini lets you connect your customers with your representation on Yelp. Find out what reviews have been written, and let your customers see what you have to offer.
Find reviews online
Culini connects you with the people writing about you. Not only does Culini make the reviews you've posted searchable by Google and other search engines, Culini also helps you find other reviews written that you may have missed.
- Display links to reviews of your restaurant
- Cite the source, author, link and article of the review
- Attach rich images of the source or article images
- Include an excerpt to show the best part of the article
- Connect to Yelp and let your audience see your reviews
- Prominent feedback from for your customers
Clearly display your address, any number of email addresses, phone numbers and your hours of operation. Have a special phone line for press inquiry? No problem. Culini lets you properly express everything you need, to let your customers get in touch.
When you enter your establishment's address, Culini geocodes your location and displays a map showing exactly where your restaurant is, right on your site. Culini also provides a link to Google Maps' site where your customers can get directions to make it in time for dinner.
Culini believes your customers know best. We value this idea and build it into all our sites. Every theme has a feedback form that allows your customers to easily shoot you a message telling you what they think. We'll even notify you when you've received something!
- Clear display of your address and phone
- Google Maps integration
- Fully customizable hours display
- Prominent feedback form for your customers
- Customizable prompt requesting contact
- Simple display of all customers' feedback
Accurately price your items
Culini is designed to be flexible. We include item pricing in this concept. There are any number of specifics that need to be expressed to your customers. Pay extra for chicken? No problem. Wine by the glass or by the bottle? Easy. Culini has all your pricing needs covered.
Price formatting the way you want
Some restaurants don't want to show the cents of a price. Others do. Regardless of how your restaurant chooses to express your prices, Culini manages it flawlessly. $6.95, $10 or just 8. You can even price your items in Yen. It's all up to you.
Your specific pricing sticks with the item you've assigned it to, regardless of where that item is used. The last thing you want is for users to be confused by mis-priced items. Culini prevents this by attaching pricing options to an item wherever it's displayed. Culini provides your website with consistent pricing throughout, increasing customer confidence.
- Customizable currency format
- Optional display, with cents or without
- Multiple pricing options for special pricing
- Price positioning, displayed inline or below
- Consistent pricing across menus
- Item pricing preview in admin section
Having a Facebook page for your restaurant has become commonplace for many establishments. We make sure you can properly connect your customers to your Facebook community. Don't use Facebook? No problem, Culini works with or without Facebook.
Yelp changed the way restaurants interact online. Whether you like it or not, Yelp has given customers a way to talk about the things they like and dislike about a restaurant. Let your customers in on the conversation by linking to your Yelp profile via Culini.
Twitter is an excellent platform to connect with your customers and broadcast new events and news. Culini integrates tightly with Twitter by allowing you to view your feed, view what others are saying about you, and even post links to your site and news all from Culini.
- Connect to your Facebook account
- Link to your Yelp page to promote reviews
- Connect your Twitter account for on the fly tweets
- Link to your OpenTable account for reservations
- Clearly displayed network links in every theme
Your customers will find you
Culini prides itself on its search engine optimization. Your site will have the power of Culini getting Google, Yahoo, Bing and others indexing your page correctly. Culini makes sure your customers find what they're looking for.
Page by page customization
Culini handles search engine optimization on every page of your site. However, if you want to customize the way your site is indexed, you have full access to meta tags and descriptions on every menu on your site.
Track your position
Your site is going to be well optimized. Culini will take care of all that work for you. If you ever want to know information about how your site is doing, what your page rank is, and how well your customers can find you, Culini offers you tools that let you get the answers you're looking for.
- Expert SEO management provided with all accounts
- Specify meta terms on all menus
- Provisions to update you when your SEO changes
- Configure your custom pages' SEO
- Default SEO provided on all new content produced
- Automatically indexed by top search sites